Here you will find the most important information for a successful start to your vacation:
Check-in & check-out
Your rooms are available from 2 p.m. and are reserved for you until 6 p.m. If you arrive after 6 p.m. please inform us by telephone. On the day of departure, the room is available until 11.00 a.m.
- Shower gel & soap in bathroom
- Free W-LAN in all areas and rooms
- Access to the Pool- & Wellness-Area
- Underground parking space or outside parking spot
Kids receive the following discounts for the 3rd or 4th bed (in the same room with 2 adults):
up to 2 years FREE
3 – 5 years € 40,00 per night
6 – 11 years 50 % discount
12 – 14 years 30 % discount
3-bed room for adults with 2 full paying people: -10% for the 3rd person
We are also happy to provide cots, high chairs, etc.
Your four-legged friend is welcome with us. We charge € 12 per night for your dog without food. Pets are not allowed in the restaurant and wellness area.
There are many opportunities to go for a walk with the dog around our house, but we ask you to observe the existing leash obligation.
Available at the hotel reception (for free):
- in summer the FLACHAU SOMMER CARD (minimal stay of 2 nights)
- in winter the SALZBURGER SPORTWELT CARD
Available at the tourist office Flachau (chargeable):
- in summer the SALZBURGER LAND CARD for reduced or free admission to many attractions and sights in the Salzburg region.
Our prices are exclusive of local taxes of € 2.10 per night.
Booking & Deposit
With a deposit of € 250 per room, your reservation is guaranteed and binding.
We accept cash, EC cards and credit cards (VISA, Mastercard).
For the winter season 2021/22 and summer season 2022 we have adapted cancellation conditions:
- up to 30 days until arrvial: 0%
- 30 to 14 days until arrvial: 30%
- 14 to 3 days until arrvial: 50%
- within 3 days until arrvial, in case of no-show and early departure: 100% cancellation fee
If it is not possible to travel due to Covid-19 (entry ban, official travel warning,
renewed lockdown, proven corona infection), you can make a free,
written cancellation or rebooking / postponement.